Philanthropy Forum Uganda
The philanthropy forum in Uganda brings together formal and informal organizations and individuals engaged in philanthropy in Uganda to interact and share information.
- Advocate for a conducive operating environment.
- Support resource mobilization.
- Provide information to inform the practice of philanthropy through various resources such as publications, impact stories, data, and research.
- Provide opportunities for networking and collaboration within sub-sectors and the larger philanthropy sector.
- Advance African giving values where giving by Africans is respected, recognized, dignified, and grows.
- Capacity building and skills development: reporting, fundraising, communication, and storytelling.
- Enhance philanthropy’s contribution to local and national development through data management, sharing, and application.