Numerous opportunities to connect with colleagues within an active and diverse network of philanthropy professionals. Some of our networking events include:
- Annual Conference: EAPN’s signature event, the annual conference connects over 200 trusts, foundations, CSOs and guests from across the region and internationally to hear expert speakers, share strategies, network and have fun.
- Constituency Events: Throughout the year through the National Philanthropy Forums hosts constituency-based meetings. These meetings can be peer based, sector based, program based or need based. The forums provide a rare chance to dig deep with colleagues on issues affecting your philanthropic efforts.
- Members Day: This presents an opportunity to explicitly network with members, potential members, partners, the Board and the Secretariat.
- Advertise your events and news with peers worldwide, through the EAPN website, newsletter and social media properties.
Platform for building synergies and cohesion among development actors (government, CSOs, private sector) for greater coordination and system orientation. As a member of EAPN you have the opportunity to be part of various roundtables with a variety of stakeholders and lobby for favorable legal and regulatory frameworks to advance philanthropy in the region.
3. CAPACITY BUILDING
Access to various leadership and professional development courses such as master classes and peer learning forums and a wide array of research and survey publications.
- Eligibility to serve on the EAPN Board of Directors
- Discounted Rates for Exhibition space in the EAPN Annual Conference
- Use of EAPN logo, which identifies you as a member of the only East Africa Philanthropy support network
- Access to EAPN representation